Chicken Chili Corn Chowder
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 tbs flour
- 2 soup cans of milk, divided
- 2 cups, peeled cubed potatoes
- 1 can sweet corn, drained
- 3/4 cup green chilies, chopped
- 1 cup cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Place cream of chicken soup in a large pot.
- Mix flour with 3 tbs of milk and add to the pot with rest of the milk.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on medium heat until thickened and potatoes are tender.
- Serve with flour tortillas.