Chicken Salad with Almonds Pineapple and Grapes
- 4 boneless and chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 2 cups halved seedless red grapes
- 1 (20oz) can of pineapple chunks, drained and juice reserved
- 2/3 cup coarsely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs pineapple juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- lettuce cups for serving
- Combine all ingredients except for mayonnaise and lettuce cups.
- Chill for several hours before serving.
- Gently fold in mayonnaise.
- Serve in lettuce cups on chilled plates.