Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pineapple
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 (20oz) can of pineapple chunks, drained, juice reserved for another use
- 2/3 cups dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Add chicken breasts to a large sauce pan, add water to cover and cook using medium heat until cooked through.
- Remove chicken breasts from water and cool.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except mayonnaise and lettuce cups.
- Gently fold in mayonnaise to chicken mixture.
- Chill covered for 1 hour.
- Serve in lettuce cups.