Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pineapple
|3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced|
|2 cups seedless red grapes, halved|
|1 (20oz) can of pineapple chunks, drained, juice reserved for another use|
|2/3 cups dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped|
|1 cup chopped celery|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1 cup mayonnaise|
- Add chicken breasts to a large sauce pan, add water to cover and cook using medium heat until cooked through.
- Remove chicken breasts from water and cool.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except mayonnaise and lettuce cups.
- Gently fold in mayonnaise to chicken mixture.
- Chill covered for 1 hour.
- Serve in lettuce cups.