Chicken Salad with Wild Rice and Grapes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup seedles green grapes
- 1 cup of wild rice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Homemade vinaigrette dressing or bottled Italian
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Add chicken to boiling water, reduce heat and poach until done. About 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken from water, cool and cut into cubes.
- Cook wild rice according to package directions. Cool
- Add all ingredients to a large non metal bowl, add dressing and gently mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve in lettuce cups if desired.