Creamy Cucumber Bites
|1/2 cup cream cheese|
|1 tbs fresh chives, chopped|
|1 tsp onion powder|
|1 tsp garlic powder|
|1 large cucumber|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|Sun dried tomato strips|
|Fresh dill sprigs|
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, chives, onion and garlic powder. Set aside
- Cut the cucumber diagonally into 3/4 inch oval slices.
- Lightly press each cucumber slice between a paper towel to remove excess water.
- Put cream cheese mixture into a piping bag with a decorative tip and pipe onto each slice cucumber.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and top with a few strips of sun dried tomatoes and a fresh dill sprig.