Creamy Potato Bake
|4 lbs of potatoes, peeled and cubed|
|1/2 lb of cream cheese|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/2 cup butter, softened|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|paprika for garnish|
|parsley for garnish|
- Add potatoes to a large sauce pan and cover with cold water. Boil until fork tender.
- Beat with an electric mixer.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and beat until fluffy.
- Spoon in a buttered baking dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with paprika and parsley.