Cumin Roasted Sweet Potatoes
|2 and 1/2 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks|
|1 tbs canola oil|
|2 tsp cumin|
|1 and 1/2 tsp black pepper|
|2 tbs maple syrup|
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the sweet potatoes with oil, cumin and pepper, until the potatoes are well coated.
- Arrange the sweet potatoes in a single layer on the lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven and drizzle the sweet potatoes with maple syrup.
- Use a spatula to turn potatoes and coat them evenly with the maple syrup.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes