Dim Sum Scallops
- 24 scallops on the half shell
- Note; you may purchase scallop shells at your local gourmet food store..Williams Somoza or Sur La Table.
- 2 tbs teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs dry sherry
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic,crushed
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the scallops in the shells on a baking sheet.
- Combine the marinade ingredients together in a bowl and drizzle some of the mixture over each scallop.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until scallops are opaque and tender.