Easy Barbecue Marinade
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 tbs wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 and 1/2 tsp A-1 steak seasoning
This marinade works equally as well on chicken, beef or pork.
- Cook garlic in oil over low heat, just until softened.
- Add mustard, soy sauce and rosemary.
- Remove from heat and stir in vinegar, wine Worcestershire and steak seasoning.
- Pour over meat, cover and refrigerate until the next day, turning occasionally.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.