Easy Barbecue Marinade
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|1/4 tsp dry mustard|
|1 tsp soy sauce|
|1/4 tsp dried rosemary, crushed|
|2 tbs wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup dry white wine|
|1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1 and 1/2 tsp A-1 steak seasoning|
This marinade works equally as well on chicken, beef or pork.
- Cook garlic in oil over low heat, just until softened.
- Add mustard, soy sauce and rosemary.
- Remove from heat and stir in vinegar, wine Worcestershire and steak seasoning.
- Pour over meat, cover and refrigerate until the next day, turning occasionally.
- Recipe may be doubled or tripled.