Easy Fudge Nut Brownies
|1 (12oz) package of chocolate chips, divided|
|1/4 cup butter|
|2 cups of Bisquick|
|1 (14oz) can of condensed milk|
|1 tsp vanilla|
|1 cup of walnuts|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large sauce pan over low heat melt 1 cup chocolate chips along with butter, remove from heat.
- Add the baking mix, milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Stir in nuts and remaining 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour into a well greased 13×9 baking pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.