Garlic and Mint Chicken
|1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts|
|2 tbs of fresh mint leaves, chopped|
|3 cloves garlic, minced|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.|
|1 tbs olive oil|
|1 tbs lemon juice|
|fresh mint sprigs for garnish|
- Place chicken in a glass or ceramic dish.
- Combine mint, garlic, salt and pepper, oil and lemon juice and rub over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake chicken, uncovered for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve chicken with any pan juices that have collected. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.