Garlic and Mint Chicken
- 1 lb of boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2 tbs of fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- fresh mint sprigs for garnish
- Place chicken in a glass or ceramic dish.
- Combine mint, garlic, salt and pepper, oil and lemon juice and rub over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake chicken, uncovered for 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Serve chicken with any pan juices that have collected. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.