Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour
- 3 cups gluten-free white rice flour
- 3 cups gluten-free potato starch (not flour)
- 3 cups gluten-free cornstarch
- 1 cup gluten-free tapioca starch
- 1 cup gluten-free corn flour
- 3 tbs xanthan gum
When you start baking gluten-free, choose alternative flours, mixtures of rice, tapioca, potato flours, corn meals and starches. This Recipe makes a large batch that can be stored in the freezer for 12 to 18 months.
- Sift ingredients together.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Can be substituted for an equal amount of all purpose flour for most recipes.