Grilled Parmesan Toast
|1/2 cup of butter, room temperature|
|1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 loaf of Italian bread|
- In a bowl blend together the butter, parsley and cheese.
- Cut bread vertically into 1 and 1/2 inch slices.
- Split each slice in half, taking care not to cut all the way through the crust.
- Spread the insides of each bread piece with Parmesan butter.
- Wrap bread in heavy duty aluminum foil and place over hot coals for about 15 minutes, turning once.