|4 salmon steaks. 1 inch thick|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|3 cloves garlic|
|1 tbs dried dill or 2 tbs fresh|
|juice of one lemon|
- Wipe fish dry, then coat both sides with olive oil.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Crush the garlic cloves and rub the salmon surfaces with the garlic.
- Sprinkle both sides with dill and one half of the lemon juice.
- Place over coals the grill for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning once during cooking.
- Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice and serve.