- 4 salmon steaks. 1 inch thick
- olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbs dried dill or 2 tbs fresh
- juice of one lemon
- Wipe fish dry, then coat both sides with olive oil.
- Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Crush the garlic cloves and rub the salmon surfaces with the garlic.
- Sprinkle both sides with dill and one half of the lemon juice.
- Place over coals the grill for about 10 to 15 minutes, turning once during cooking.
- Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice and serve.