Grilled Striped Bass
|1/2 cup sesame seeds|
|1/3 cup cognac|
|1/3 cup lemon juice|
|3 tbs soy sauce|
|2 tsp kosher salt|
|1 clove garlic, crushed|
|2 lbs striped bass, filets or steaks|
- Cut fish into serving size portions and place in a single layer in a shallow glass baking dish.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour sauce over fish and let stand for 30 minutes, turning fish once.
- Remove fish, reserving remaining sauce for basting.
- Place fish in well greased, hinged wire grilling basket.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Baste both sides of fish with reserved sauce while cooking.