- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tbs flour
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups of egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- parsley for garnish
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- In a large saute pan cook ground chuck until browned.
- Add onion butter and garlic, and cook until onions and garlic are tender.
- Stir in flour, garlic and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until tender, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in soup and sour cream return to heat and combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over noodles and garnish with parsley.