|1 lb ground chuck|
|1 medium onion, chopped|
|1/4 cup butter|
|2 tbs flour|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2 lb mushrooms, sliced|
|1 cup sour cream|
|2 cups of egg noodles, cooked according to package directions|
|parsley for garnish|
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- In a large saute pan cook ground chuck until browned.
- Add onion butter and garlic, and cook until onions and garlic are tender.
- Stir in flour, garlic and mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until tender, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in soup and sour cream return to heat and combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve over noodles and garnish with parsley.