Hawaiian Veal Cutlets
|6 thick veal cutlets|
|1 cup bread crumbs|
|1 tbs milk|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|6 slices of pineapple|
- Cut a lengthwise slit or pocket in each cutlet and insert a slice of pineapple.
- Add egg to a bowl along with the milk and beat until well combined.
- Dip cutlets in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
- Add enough canola oil to a large saute pan, enough to cover the bottom.
- Fry using medium heat, until tender, turning once. About 30 minutes.
- Serve with additional slices of pineapple, browned in butter.