Hot Dog Chili Sauce
|1 lb ground beef|
|1 lb brown sugar|
|1/2 cup onion, finely chopped|
|1 and 1/2 cups celery, finely chopped|
|1 tbs canola oil|
|2(15oz) cans of tomato sauce|
|juice of 1/2 lemon|
|1/4 cup white vinegar|
|1 tsp dry mustard|
|1 tbs chili powder|
|1 tsp Tabasco sauce|
|1 tsp paprika|
- Brown onion and celery in oil.
- Add ground beef and saute, until lightly browned. Be sure to break apart any clumps so that you have a relatively smooth mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Simmer until thick. About 2 hours.
- May be frozen for future use.
- Heat and serve over hot dogs or hamburgers.