Hot Dog Chili Sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb brown sugar
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 and 1/2 cups celery, finely chopped
- 1 tbs canola oil
- 2(15oz) cans of tomato sauce
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 tsp paprika
- Brown onion and celery in oil.
- Add ground beef and saute, until lightly browned. Be sure to break apart any clumps so that you have a relatively smooth mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Simmer until thick. About 2 hours.
- May be frozen for future use.
- Heat and serve over hot dogs or hamburgers.