Indonesian Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in half and cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 cup coconut shredded
- 2 Serrano peppers or 1 Thai bird pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 cups of jasmine rice cooked.
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Whisk orange juice peanut butter curry powder and hot pepper in a non metal bowl.
- Add the chicken, turning to coat with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least hour, turning once.
- Remove chicken from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
- Cook the chicken over hot coals for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- To serve chicken, cut breasts diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
- Top with slice red pepper, coconut and raisins.
- Serve over rice.