Indonesian Chicken Breasts
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|1/4 cup peanut butter|
|2 tsp curry powder|
|1 red bell pepper, cut in half and cut into 1/2 inch strips|
|1/4 cup coconut shredded|
|2 Serrano peppers or 1 Thai bird pepper, seeded and chopped|
|1/4 cup golden raisins|
|2 cups of jasmine rice cooked.|
- Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Whisk orange juice peanut butter curry powder and hot pepper in a non metal bowl.
- Add the chicken, turning to coat with the marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least hour, turning once.
- Remove chicken from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
- Cook the chicken over hot coals for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
- To serve chicken, cut breasts diagonally into 1/2 inch slices.
- Top with slice red pepper, coconut and raisins.
- Serve over rice.