Kalamatta Olive and Cheese Spread
- 1/2 lb of cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz of feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 to 10 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 15 kalamatta olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- black pepper
- parsley, chopped for garnish
- In a Food processor, combine the cream cheese, feta cheese, basil, 1 tbs olive oil and a dash of black pepper. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in olives and spoon into a serving bowl.
- Smooth with the back of spoon and pour remaining oil over top.
- Garnish with a few dashes of black pepper and parsley.
- Server with crusty bread and or crackers.