Latin Beef Kabobs
- 3 lbs boneless beef top round, trimmed of fat, cut into 2 inch cubes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs lime juice
- 1 tbs chilie powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare a hot charcoal fire.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef cubes with remaining ingredients. Toss and coat evenly.
- Thread meat on skewers and grill, turning several times to cook evenly. About 10 minutes for medium rare.
- If you are using bamboo skewers soak in water for 30 minutes to prevent burning.