Mango Ginger Glazed Ham
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tbs onion, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 3 lbs boneless ham, in thick slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine mango chunks, honey, lemon juice, onion, ginger, cinnamon and all spice.
- Place half of the mango mixture in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- Reserve remaining mango chunk mixture.
- Score the surface of the ham in a diamond pattern and place in a shallow baking dish.
- Brush ham with some of the mango puree and pour remaining puree in the baking dish around the ham,
- Bake for 1 hour, basting with glaze, frequently.
- Slice ham and serve with remaining remaining mango chunk mixture.