Marinated Flank Steak
|2lbs flank steak|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1/4 cup brown sugar|
|1 tsp ground ginger|
|2 tsp black pepper|
|1 tsp onion powder|
- For the marinade combine all ingredients except for the steak and mix well.
- Add steak to a glass baking dish and add the marinade.
- Let steak marinate for 2 hours at room temperature, turning occasionally.
- Broil steak under broiler or grill over hot coals.
- Steak is best served medium rare.
- Once steak has reached desired doneness, allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes then slice across the grain to serve.