Marinated Flank Steak
- 2lbs flank steak
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- For the marinade combine all ingredients except for the steak and mix well.
- Add steak to a glass baking dish and add the marinade.
- Let steak marinate for 2 hours at room temperature, turning occasionally.
- Broil steak under broiler or grill over hot coals.
- Steak is best served medium rare.
- Once steak has reached desired doneness, allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes then slice across the grain to serve.