Mexican Chicken Chalupa Casserole
- 12 corn tortillas
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tsp cumin
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Cilantro sprigs for garnish
- Cover the bottom of a large baking dish with 6 corn tortillas, cut to fit.
- Combine cooked chicken with the soup, Sour cream, chilies onions. Season with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Spread half of the mixture over the tortillas.
- Cover with another layer of tortillas and more of the chicken mixture.
- Cover the top with shredded cheese.
- Place in a pre-heated 350 degree oven and bake for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Cut into serving portions and serve.