|1 head red leaf lettuce|
|2 ripe avocados|
|3 tsp lime juice|
|4 medium tomatoes|
|1 red onion|
|2 cans of mixed pinto beans drained|
|kosher salt and fresh black pepper to taste|
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbs of red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp cumin
- pinch of superfine sugar
- 1 tbs cilantro, chopped
- Using a large salad bowl with the red leaf lettuce leaves.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the seed and remove the flesh. Sprinkle with lime juice to prevent discoloration. Slice thinly
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and onion and separate the onion into rings.
- Arrange the avocado, tomatoes and onion around the salad bowl, leaving a space in the center.
- Spoon the drained beans in the center.
- Put all of the dressing ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.