Oatmeal Apple Crumble
- 4 cups of apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- non stick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 cup oats
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup margarine, cut into small pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cut apples and applesauce together.
- Place the mixture in an 8″ square pan, that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Blend brown sugar with flour, oats, spices and margarine, until crumbly.
- Spread over apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes to 40 minutes until topping is golden brown.
- Allow to cool. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.