Oatmeal Apple Crumble
|4 cups of apples, peeled, cored and sliced|
|1/2 cup apple sauce|
|non stick cooking spray|
|1/2 cup brown sugar, packed|
|1/2 cup flour|
|3/4 cup oats|
|3/4 tsp ground cinnamon|
|3/4 tsp ground nutmeg|
|1/2 cup margarine, cut into small pieces|
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cut apples and applesauce together.
- Place the mixture in an 8″ square pan, that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Blend brown sugar with flour, oats, spices and margarine, until crumbly.
- Spread over apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes to 40 minutes until topping is golden brown.
- Allow to cool. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream.