Ranch Mashed Potatoes
|6 large baking potatoes, peeled and cubed|
|1/2 cup home made or bottled ranch dressing|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded|
|3 tbs butter, softened|
|1/2 cup half and half|
- Add the potatoes to a large sauce pan with cold water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until fork tender.
- Drain water and return potatoes to the pan and using medium heat evaporate the excess water from the potatoes. About 3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes to a large bowl and add the ranch dressing, salt, pepper, mozzarella and butter.
- Mix with an electric mixer, adding half and half until desired consistency is achieved.