Shrimp and Macaroni Salad
- 1 lb of cooked small shrimp
- 1/2 lb of cooked macaroni shells
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup miracle whip
- 1/4 cup french dressing
- Place celery,onion, green and red peppers in a bowl.
- Add eggs, shrimp, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Make dressing by blending miracle whip and French dressing.
- Combine egg and shrimp mixture with macaroni and toss with dressing .
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.