Shrimp and Macaroni Salad
|1 lb of cooked small shrimp|
|1/2 lb of cooked macaroni shells|
|1 cup chopped celery|
|1/4 cup green pepper, chopped|
|1/4 cup jarred roasted red peppers, drained and chopped|
|3 hard boiled eggs, chopped|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp paprika|
|1/2 cup miracle whip|
|1/4 cup french dressing|
- Place celery,onion, green and red peppers in a bowl.
- Add eggs, shrimp, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Make dressing by blending miracle whip and French dressing.
- Combine egg and shrimp mixture with macaroni and toss with dressing .
- Cover and chill for several hours before serving.