Spiced Orange Lemon Ice Tea
|1 tsp whole cloves|
|1 cinnamon stick|
|1/2 tsp allspice|
|1 gallon of water|
|4 tea bags|
|1 (6 oz) can of orange juice|
|1 (6 oz) can of frozen lemonade|
|1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
- Tie the spices loosely in cheese cloth. Add to the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the tea bags and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove bags, add juice concentrates and sugar and return to a boil for 4 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Serve over ice cubes with a sprig of mint and a lemon wedge.
- Tea may also be served hot if desired.