Spiced Orange Lemon Ice Tea
- 1 tsp whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 gallon of water
- 4 tea bags
- 1 (6 oz) can of orange juice
- 1 (6 oz) can of frozen lemonade
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- Tie the spices loosely in cheese cloth. Add to the water and bring to a boil.
- Add the tea bags and steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove bags, add juice concentrates and sugar and return to a boil for 4 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
- Serve over ice cubes with a sprig of mint and a lemon wedge.
- Tea may also be served hot if desired.