- 1 (9 inch) pie crust
- 1 package of frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1/2 lb of Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup jack cheese, shredded
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup half and half
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake pie crust for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze water out of spinach.
- Add eggs and milk to a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the spinach and cheeses to the mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the pre baked pie crust and bake for 25 minutes or until firm.