|1 (9 inch) pie crust|
|1 package of frozen spinach, defrosted|
|1/2 lb of Swiss cheese, grated|
|1 cup jack cheese, shredded|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|3 eggs, beaten|
|1/2 cup half and half|
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Bake pie crust for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze water out of spinach.
- Add eggs and milk to a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add the spinach and cheeses to the mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture in the pre baked pie crust and bake for 25 minutes or until firm.