Summer Macaroni Salad
- 1/2 lb of cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh or bottled Italian salad dressing
- Combine macaroni, onion, celery, carrot and broccoli in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine mayonnaise with oil, vinegar sugar and Italian dressing.
- Toss with macaroni and chill until ready to serve.