The Super Summer Cooler Punch
- 6 cups orange juice
- 6 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 1 tbs grenadine
- 1 cup 7 up
- 6 cups ice cubes
- 14 Maraschino cherries for garnish
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the 7-Up and ice.
- Add mixture to a punch bowl.
- Add the ice and float the 7 up on the top.
- Garnish each cup served with a cherry.
- Tip: To keep punch very cold add water to a muffin tin and freeze. This will give you large ice cubes that will last twice as long as regular ice cubes.