The Super Summer Cooler Punch
|6 cups orange juice|
|6 cups pineapple juice|
|3 cups cranberry juice|
|1 tbs grenadine|
|1 cup 7 up|
|6 cups ice cubes|
|14 Maraschino cherries for garnish|
- Mix all ingredients together, except for the 7-Up and ice.
- Add mixture to a punch bowl.
- Add the ice and float the 7 up on the top.
- Garnish each cup served with a cherry.
- Tip: To keep punch very cold add water to a muffin tin and freeze. This will give you large ice cubes that will last twice as long as regular ice cubes.