Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of lean ground chuck
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 2 cups of frozen green beans
- 1 (32oz) package tater tots
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saute pan, brown ground chuck for about 4 minutes.
- Drain grease and add beef to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer onion, green beans, then tater tots.
- In a bowl add the soups and mix with 1/2 can of water mix well.
- Pour soup mix over casserole.