Tater Tot Casserole
|1 and 1/2 lbs of lean ground chuck|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 medium onion, minced|
|2 cups of frozen green beans|
|1 (32oz) package tater tots|
|1/2 cup water|
|1 can cream of chicken soup|
|1 can cheddar cheese soup|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a saute pan, brown ground chuck for about 4 minutes.
- Drain grease and add beef to a 9×13 baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Layer onion, green beans, then tater tots.
- In a bowl add the soups and mix with 1/2 can of water mix well.
- Pour soup mix over casserole.