|2 lbs of veal, cutlets|
|1 cup Italian bread crumbs|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|4 tbs olive oil|
|2 tbs butter|
- Pound veal cutlets between several sheets of plastic wrap until about 1/8 inch thick.
- Combine bread crumbs, salt, pepper, onion and melted butter.
- Spread about 2 tbs of the bread crumb mixture on each of the veal cutlets.
- Roll cutlets and fasten with tooth picks or with butchers twine.
- Dip each roll in beaten egg and roll in cracker crumbs.
- Add olive oil to a saute and brown veal rolls all over.
- Add cream to the pan and simmer veal rolls until cooked through.