Velveeta Broccoli Cheese Soup
- 1 and 1/2 lbs of broccoli florets, chopped into fourths.
- 1 pint half and half
- 2 cups water
- 1 lb of Velveeta cheese
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tbs cornstarch
- 1 cup cold water
- Add broccoli to a steamer basket and steam until tender.
- Place half and half and water in the top of a double boiler.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Add broccoli.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl.
- Stir into cheese mixture and heat until thickened.