Velveeta Broccoli Cheese Soup
|1 and 1/2 lbs of broccoli florets, chopped into fourths.|
|1 pint half and half|
|2 cups water|
|1 lb of Velveeta cheese|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1/2 tbs cornstarch|
|1 cup cold water|
- Add broccoli to a steamer basket and steam until tender.
- Place half and half and water in the top of a double boiler.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Add broccoli.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl.
- Stir into cheese mixture and heat until thickened.