- 2 ripe avocados, roughly chopped
- 4 tbs fresh lime juice
- 2 canned chipolte peppers, in sauce
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 4 tbs sour cream
- 2 tbs of chicken or vegetable stock
This avocado sauce is much looser than the guacamole the most are used to. This is the way it is traditionally prepared in Mexico.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and processes until smooth.
- Recipe may be doubled.
- If sauce is too chunky add a little more stock.