Banana Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
|1 (9inch) pre baked graham cracker crust|
|3 oz cream cheese, softened|
|1 egg yolk beaten|
|1 and 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk|
|1/3 cup lemon juice|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|3 large bananas, sliced|
|1/4 cups slivered toasted almonds|
- Prepare the pie shell according to package directions. Cool completely
- Beat the cream cheese, until light and fluffy.
- Beat the egg yolk, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Arrange the bananas in the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour the filling over the bananas.
- Decorate with toasted almonds.
- Cool and chill until serving.