Banana Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
- 1 (9inch) pre baked graham cracker crust
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg yolk beaten
- 1 and 3/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cups slivered toasted almonds
- Prepare the pie shell according to package directions. Cool completely
- Beat the cream cheese, until light and fluffy.
- Beat the egg yolk, condensed milk, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Arrange the bananas in the bottom of the pie shell.
- Pour the filling over the bananas.
- Decorate with toasted almonds.
- Cool and chill until serving.