Bow Tie Pasta with Peas Carrots and Cheese
|1 lb of bow tie pasta|
|2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch chunks|
|1 cup frozen or fresh peas|
|1/2 lb of cream cheese, softened|
|1/4 lb of Marscapone cheese|
|1 cup chicken stock|
|10 basil leaves chopped|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Cut carrots in cubes.
- In a large sauce pan add the chicken stock and carrots. Cook using medium heat until carrots are tender.
- Lower heat to simmer and add pasta, cream cheese, peas and Marscapone cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Gently stir until cheeses have melted.
- Add to a large platter garnish with fresh basil and serve.