|1 supermarket rotisserie chicken|
|1 large Idaho potato, boiled and cut into 1/2 inch chunks|
|1 green pepper, chopped|
|2 tsp curry powder|
|2 tsp fresh thyme|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper|
|1/2 cup clarified butter|
|1 medium onion, cute into dice and sauteed|
|1/2 cup of chicken gravy|
|red leaf lettuce and red and green grapes for garnish|
- Pull meat off bones of chicken and set aside.
- Boil potato until fork tender, then remove peel and dice,
- Add clarified butter to an iron skillet and bring to medium heat.
- Add onions and saute until clear.
- Add potatoes and green pepper and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chicken and gently mix well. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Season with salt, pepper, curry powder and thyme. Gently mix well.
- Pour chicken gravy over hash and serve on 4 to 6 plates.
- Garnish with red leaf lettuce and red and green grapes.