|5 oz of dark semi sweet chocolate|
|4 oz of white chocolate|
|1/2 lb of fresh strawberries|
These strawberries and dipped in dark and white chocolate.
- Add water to a sauce pans and bring to a boil.
- Place a heat proof bowl over the pan to create a double boiler, and add the dark chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted, dip the bottom half of each strawberry in the chocolate.
- Place on a parchment covered baking sheet and let set.
- Once the chocolate is set place the white chocolate in another heat proof bowl and melt
- Dip the tips of the strawberries in the chocolate and allow to set.