Corn and Cheddar Cheese Pie
- 2 cups fresh, canned or frozen corn
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 frozen (9 inch) pie crust, thawed
- Combine the corn, butter eggs, cream, nutmeg, salt, pepper, paprika, and cheese. Mix well.
- When the filling is prepared, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Turn the filling into the crust.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is set.
- Serve hot.