Crab and Lime Quiches
|2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed|
|3/4 cup coconut cream|
|finely grated rind of 1 lime|
|2 tsp lime juice|
|1/2 lb of crab meat|
|1 tbs fresh chives, chopped|
|kosher salt and white pepper to taste|
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Using two 12 hole round mini muffin tins.
- Lightly grease 18 of the holes.
- Cut 18 rounds of pastry using a 3 inch cookie cutter.
- Beat the eggs lightly in a small bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Add each pastry round to the greased muffin tins and press to form evenly.
- Spoon about 1 tbs of filling into each pastry.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.