Crab and Lime Quiches
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- finely grated rind of 1 lime
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 1/2 lb of crab meat
- 1 tbs fresh chives, chopped
- kosher salt and white pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Using two 12 hole round mini muffin tins.
- Lightly grease 18 of the holes.
- Cut 18 rounds of pastry using a 3 inch cookie cutter.
- Beat the eggs lightly in a small bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
- Season with salt and white pepper.
- Add each pastry round to the greased muffin tins and press to form evenly.
- Spoon about 1 tbs of filling into each pastry.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden.