Cranberry Orange Pie
|1 (9 inch) Frozen pie crust thawed|
|4 cups of cranberries, finely chopped|
|3//4 cup orange juice|
|1 tsp grated orange zest|
|1 and 1/2 cups sugar|
|2 tbs unsalted butter|
|3 and 1/2 tsp uncooked tapioca|
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and pre bake pie shell for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Combine the cranberries, orange juice, orange zest, sugar, butter, and tapioca. Mix well.
- Turn the filling into the crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.