Cranberry Orange Pie
- 1 (9 inch) Frozen pie crust thawed
- 4 cups of cranberries, finely chopped
- 3//4 cup orange juice
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 1 and 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tbs unsalted butter
- 3 and 1/2 tsp uncooked tapioca
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and pre bake pie shell for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Combine the cranberries, orange juice, orange zest, sugar, butter, and tapioca. Mix well.
- Turn the filling into the crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 and bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown.