Bubbas Best Barbecue Sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 tbs vinegar
- 2 tbs brown sugar
- 4 tbs lemon juice
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbs prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup parsley
- kosher and and black pepper to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- In a large sauce pan cook the onions and garlic slightly in butter.
- Add the remaining ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cool slightly and use on beef, chicken or pork.
- Brush on during the last 15 to 20 minutes of cooking.