- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 and 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 and 1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for topping
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a double boiler set over simmering water, melt the chocolate.
- Mix together the vanilla wafers and walnuts.
- Stir in the milk and chocolate. Mix well.
- Turn the filling into the pie shell.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream.