|1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust|
|1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels|
|1 and 1/2 cups crushed vanilla wafers|
|1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped|
|1 and 1/4 cups sweetened condensed milk|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|Whipped cream for topping|
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a double boiler set over simmering water, melt the chocolate.
- Mix together the vanilla wafers and walnuts.
- Stir in the milk and chocolate. Mix well.
- Turn the filling into the pie shell.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream.