Green and Red Coleslaw
|1/2 head of green cabbage|
|1/2 head of red cabbage|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|4 scallions, chopped|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|1 tsp celery seed|
|1/2 cup golden raisins|
- Shred the cabbage into a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the scallions, salt, pepper, celery seed and raisins and mix well.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.