Green and Red Coleslaw
- 1/2 head of green cabbage
- 1/2 head of red cabbage
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- Shred the cabbage into a serving bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the scallions, salt, pepper, celery seed and raisins and mix well.
- Add the dressing to the cabbage and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.