Hickory Country Style Ribs
- 4 lbs of country style ribs, cut into 4 rib portions
- 1 and 1/2 cups canola oil
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tbs dry mustard
- 1 tbs coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 2 tbs fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine all ingredients, except for the ribs, and mix well.
- Place ribs in a shallow dish, cover with marinade and refrigerate, covered for 24 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
- Place several pre soaked hickory chips on hot coals.
- Remove ribs from marinade and place about six inches above hot coals.
- Close the hood of grill.
- Cook over low heat for about one and a half hours or until done.
- Baste occasionally with the sauce.