Hickory Country Style Ribs
|4 lbs of country style ribs, cut into 4 rib portions|
|1 and 1/2 cups canola oil|
|3/4 cup soy sauce|
|1/2 cup vinegar|
|1/4 Worcestershire Sauce|
|1/2 cup orange juice|
|2 tbs dry mustard|
|1 tbs coarsely ground black pepper|
|1 tbs kosher salt|
|2 tbs fresh parsley|
|2 cloves garlic, minced|
- Combine all ingredients, except for the ribs, and mix well.
- Place ribs in a shallow dish, cover with marinade and refrigerate, covered for 24 hours, turning the meat occasionally.
- Place several pre soaked hickory chips on hot coals.
- Remove ribs from marinade and place about six inches above hot coals.
- Close the hood of grill.
- Cook over low heat for about one and a half hours or until done.
- Baste occasionally with the sauce.