Italian Barbecue Chicken
|8 pieces of assorted chicken|
|1/2 cup vinegar|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|1 stick of butter|
|1 tsp seasoning salt|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|1 tsp oregano|
|1/4 cup Italian dressing|
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken.
- Heat in a sauce pan until butter is melted.
- Add chicken parts to a glass baking dish and pour marinade over.
- Marinate covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and allow 1 hour before grilling.
- Place the chicken on a barbecue grill over indirect coals and grill for about 1 hour, turning frequently and basting with remaining sauce.