Italian Barbecue Chicken
- 8 pieces of assorted chicken
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Combine all ingredients, except for chicken.
- Heat in a sauce pan until butter is melted.
- Add chicken parts to a glass baking dish and pour marinade over.
- Marinate covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and allow 1 hour before grilling.
- Place the chicken on a barbecue grill over indirect coals and grill for about 1 hour, turning frequently and basting with remaining sauce.