Marinated Feta Cheese
- 1 lb of feta cheese
- 1 tbs dry oregano
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1/4 lb of sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 4 red chilies
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the feta into 1/2 inch cubes and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the garlic, oregano, coriander seeds, chilies, rosemary and 1 tbs black pepper. mix well.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes and add to the bowl along with the oil.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive over.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve as an appetizer.