Marinated Feta Cheese
|1 lb of feta cheese|
|1 tbs dry oregano|
|2 tsp coriander seeds|
|1/4 lb of sun dried tomatoes, chopped|
|4 red chilies|
|3 sprigs fresh rosemary|
|2 cloves garlic, chopped|
|Fresh cracked black pepper|
|Extra virgin olive oil|
- Cut the feta into 1/2 inch cubes and transfer to a bowl.
- Add the garlic, oregano, coriander seeds, chilies, rosemary and 1 tbs black pepper. mix well.
- Chop the sun dried tomatoes and add to the bowl along with the oil.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive over.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve as an appetizer.