Mixed Berry Cobbler
- 6 cups mixed berries
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbs water
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 tbs sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place berries into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon, water and lemon juice.
- Add sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and butter.
- Mix with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 35 minutes or until the fruit is tender and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream.