Mixed Berry Cobbler
|6 cups mixed berries|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|1 tbs water|
|1 tsp fresh lemon juice|
|4 tbs sugar|
|1 cup rolled oats|
|3/4 cup flour|
|3/4 firmly packed brown sugar|
|1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place berries into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the cinnamon, water and lemon juice.
- Add sugar.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, flour, brown sugar and butter.
- Mix with a pastry blender or fork until crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the fruit.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 35 minutes or until the fruit is tender and the topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream.